Transformational Team Experiences
Learning by doing proves effective for retention and integration.
NexLevel Retreats guarantee your team will leave better than they started. Team members will step out of their comfort zones to reveal individual tendencies and team dynamics. Armed with this insight, participants will clearly see their path to a better team.The perfect opportunity to escape from the day to day challenges; get away from technology and reconnect with your team, safely, in the great outdoors. Just the reset you are looking for!
Retreats take place at NexLevel’s facility, Red Lodge Ropes Course, located an hour north of Calgary. Not only are Retreats fun, but when paired with strategy & expert facilitation, they offer an unforgettable & transformational team experience.
- Strong & trusting relationships, as a result of the connection, commitment, and vulnerability of a challenging shared experience.
- Clarity around individual strengths & how participants can improve their communication, collaboration & other teamwork principles.
- Insight into how the team approaches tasks, works through problems, and reacts when things get difficult. Action plans identified to make improvements back in the work environment.
- Custom Program Design; activities are selected based on your team needs assessment in order to achieve specific objectives.
- Inviting Optimum Participation; people have varying levels of physical & mental readiness. This principle provides many options, ensuring everyone can participate safely; physically & psychologically.
- Expert Facilitation; turns a fun activity into a valuable experience. Participants explore what happened, why, and how it can be applied
Half & Full-day Retreats available, in-person only.