Six types of Working Genius Assessment
Developed by New York Times best-selling author, Patrick Lencioni
Benefits of the Working Genius Assessment
Discover the GIFTS you bring to work
- People feel guilt and lose confidence in their abilities.
- Teams make inaccurate and hurtful judgements about one another.
- Organizations miss targets and don’t realize their potential.
Thankfully, these outcomes are easily avoidable.
Working Genius can show you how.
TEAM TRANSFORMATION IN two fundamental ways
- Individual team members can increase their productivity and morale by maximizing the time spent in their areas of Genius and minimizing the time they spend in their Frustrations.
- A team can significantly increase their success by ensuring they have all six of the Geniuses required to get something done.
How Does the Working Genius Assessment work?
the Six STAGES OF WORK
As it turns out, there are six different stages involved in going any kind of work. Each Genius contributes to the flow of work.
For each individual:
- Two come naturally to you, you are good at them and they give you energy. We call these your Working Geniuses.
- Two are neither natural nor energizing for you, and you likely aren’t good at them. We call these your Working Frustrations.
- Finally, two fall in the middle. You may do them well but you don’t derive great joy or energy from them. We call these your Working Competencies.
The Six Geniuses. Defined.
WORK FLOWS FROM ONE GENIUS TO THE NEXT
THE GENIUS OF WONDER
The natural gift of pondering the possibility of greater potential and opportunity in a given situation.
THE GENIUS OF INVENTION
The natural gift of creating original and novel ideas and solutions.
THE GENIUS OF DISCERNMENT
The natural gift of intuitively and instinctively evaluating ideas and situations.
THE GENIUS OF GALVANIZING
The natural gift of rallying, inspiring and organizing others to take action.
THE GENIUS OF ENABLEMENT
The natural gift of providing encouragement and assistance for an idea or project.
THE GENIUS OF TENACITY
The natural gift of pushing projects or tasks to completion to achieve results.